Saturday, May 06, 2006
Some of these are:
- Ensuring that the correct diversities are represented in the workplace, without damaging the business, or breaking down team morale.
- Managing an existing and diverse group of people.
- Reducing racial conflicts
- Reducing cultural conflicts
- Reducing personality conflicts
- Understanding diversity.
- Understanding oneself.
Managing a group of diverse people is often a huge challenge. It can be very stressful and it is often very challenging.
This need not be. The Celebrating Humanity© program:
- Clears conflicts!
- Takes out backbiting and gossiping.
- Reduces stress - in management and team.
- Increases ownership and accountability.
- through building peer-managed respect, professionalism and accountability in the workplace!
Managers and team members become leaders and grow as fully functioning human beings in the workplace.
Read about in our latest book - Transform your Workplace - Getting Workplace Diversity to work for YOU! And visit our projects sites to see our successes.
Celebrating Humanity is looking for partners/ associates and facilitators around the world and in South Africa. Contact us and request more information.